Thursday, December 22, 2011

Home for Christmas

I remember this time last year.  I had one thing on my mind for Christmas...bringing my little girl home.  At that point, I had no idea what she even looked like.  Now, I can not imagine my life with out her.  She brings so much joy to all of us.  She is spunky, funny, sassy, full of energy, always smiling, and our best Christmas gift that we could have this year.  I so love this little girl.  Her brothers adore her, and she adores them.  Yesterday, when her daddy came home, she ran to him and hugged him.  That melts my heart!  I feel so blessed for the family and the life that God has given me.

Merry Christmas!!! 






2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jen! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. What beautiful photos! (Rita from Holt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family pictures- so glad all is well, and little Hayley is adjusting :)

    ReplyDelete