Friday, July 15, 2011

Trying to be patient!

We are getting closer!  We should have a travel date in the next 2-3 weeks, and then leave approximately two weeks later.  I am so ready!  I must check my phone and email a hunderd times a day.  It looks like Nate and I will most likely miss school starting.  That was definitely a struggle for me because Cameron is starting Kindergarten.  I am not too excited about missing that milestone for him, but I know God's timing is perfect.  We will set up skype, so I can at least talk to them that morning.  On the other hand, if we leave any later, we may miss his birthday.  He was not thrilled about that option, so if they give us the option, we will choose to miss the first day of school. 

Hayley's room is all ready!  It is so girly!!!  Something that I am really not used to with this house full of boys.  I have definitely been out-numbered here for a while!  So I am ready to have another girl in this house! 

For those of you that have been praying for our family, thank you!  Please continue to pray for a quick TA(Travel Approval), and that God would prepare Hayley's heart for the difficult transition that she is about to face.  Poor thing is going to go through so much in such a short period of time.  Pray that she adjusts and bonds to us quickly. 

Next time you hear from me, I plan to announce our travel date! Thank you to those that have been followng along.  We plan to blog from China, and hopefully post pictures and videos, as well.   Hope to have a reason to be back on here really soon! 

Here is another picture for you...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment