Thursday, February 17, 2011

Waiting...

So yesterday, I received a call from my agency saying that we are officially "logged-in" to China!  Yay!  It's hard to believe we are finally at this point!  It's hard to describe all the emotions that I am feeling.  I'm excited... anxious...nervous...

Now, we wait.  We may wait a week, a month, or possibly longer.  For the last five months, we have been waiting on the paper work.  Now, we wait for a picture of our sweet baby.  A much more exciting wait, I must say!  I wonder what she will look like, or how old she will be.  I wonder what her personality is like.  I wonder, if she is being held and loved, or if she is alone and scared...These are just some of the thoughts that go through the mind of  a mom waiting for her baby that is half way around the world.  These are the thoughts that make me so thankful that I know our God has her life in His hands.  He is watching over her, protecting her, and loving her.  Even though I am here and she is there. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment